Monday, May 8, 2017

How to write Application from with BSRM

31th December 2015 

To Head of Admin BSRM Group of Company
 Ali Manson, 1207/1099, Sadarghat Road, Chittagong.

Subject: Application For the position of Junior Engineer- RMHS / MRSS(Electrical).

Dear Sir, I Have been Writing in response to your ad in THE DAILY AZADI 31th  December 2016 For The Post of junior Engineer -(Electrical) for your office the position requirements and my skill
are a perfect match. I want to offer myself as a candidate for the post. As you will see on CV I have the Educational Background for which you are searching, in addition.
I will prove myself to be an important asset for your company thorough my dedication,
sincerity and highest level of professionalism.
For any query, you can reach me at my

 Mobile-0182xxxxxxx Sincerely,

 Signature

 ..............................
 Mohammad Salim


ডিজিটাল টাচ্ কম্পিউটার"






Share: